Optimus Defense Painting T-Handle aids in painting AR-15 & AR-10 Lower Receivers, and other things that have a 1/4-28 thread.
- Handle is aluminum with zinc plate steel all-thread and nuts.
- Fully assembled and ready to use.
- Molded to fit your hand.
- Two 1/4" oversized holes (.257") on the ends of the handle, allow you to hang the handle and lower receiver to allow the paint to dry.
- Screw all-thread rod as far as it will go in to the Lower Receiver.
- Unscrew slightly until the lower receiver is in your preferred angle relative to the lower receiver. (whatever feels comfortable to you)
- Tighten coupling (tall) nut on to the lower receiver.
- Tighten jam (short) nut on to the coupling nut.
- Acetone (degrease and clean) and then paint your lower receiver.